Does the idea venus has no oceans so it could not have tides even if it had a moon make sense?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Does the idea venus has no oceans so it could not have tides even if it had a moon make sense?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 25 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Does the idea venus has no oceans so it could not have tides even if it had a moon make sense?» often ask the following questions:
❔ Did venus' ever have oceans?
according to my calculation. venus never did and never will have an ocean.
- How does the moon affect tides nasa?
- How does the moon cause tides nasa?
- Astronomy know how moon tides?
❔ Does venus have oceans of liquid methane?
Venus may have once possessed strange oceans of carbon dioxide fluid that helped shape the planet's surface, researchers say… While the substance can exist as a solid, liquid and gas, past a critical point of combined temperature and pressure, carbon dioxide can enter a "supercritical" state.
- Does venus have phases like the moon?
- How does the moon affect the tides nasa?
- Could venus have been habitable?
❔ Does plant venus have a moon?
Venus has no moon it is the only planet besides some of the dwarf planets that has no moon
- Bad astronomy moon can't cause tides?
- What happened to venus oceans?
- Does venus have a moon or a sun?
1 other answer
Because is covered by rapidly spinning clouds that trap heat.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Does the idea venus has no oceans so it could not have tides even if it had a moon make sense?» so you can surely find the answer!
Why does venus have phases like the moon?
You know how the moon rotates around the Earth, and has phases because of the suns rays hitting its crust? Its the same with Venus. You know that Venus revolves around the sun, right? But did you know that it also has phases? Its true. Anyway, Venus's phases are just like the moons. I don't know why Venus has phases, but I sure do know how.;)
Did venus ever have a moon?
Venus does not have any moons, a distinction it shares only with Mercury among the planets in the Solar System. Venus is a terrestrial planet and is sometimes called Earth's "sister planet" because of their similar size, mass, proximity to the Sun, and bulk composition.
How many moon does venus?
Number of moons on Venus
- The answer is no moons at all. That’s right, Venus (and the planet Mercury) are the only two planets that don’t have a single natural moon orbiting them. Figuring out why is one question keeping astronomers busy as they study the Solar System. Astronomers have three explanations about how planets get a moon or moons.
Could venus once have had life?
- The hellish planet Venus may have had a perfectly habitable environment for 2 to 3 billion years after the planet formed, suggesting life would have had ample time to emerge there, according to a new study. In 1978, NASA 's Pioneer Venus spacecraft found evidence that the planet may have once had shallow oceans on its surface.
When could venus have been habitable?
In a new study, though, Way and Del Genio provide evidence that a shallow water ocean and habitable conditions may have persisted on Venus for as long as 3 billion years, until volcanic large igneous provinces (LIPs) emerged simultaneously and ended the planet's temperate period.
When was oceans of venus created?
Oceans of Venus was created on 2002-05-13.
Does venus have any moon or rings or both?
Venus has none
Why does venus not have a moon or rings?
- It also doesn’t have any moons; although, Venus might have had a moon in the past, but it probably crashed back into the planet billions of years ago. For a planet to have rings, it must have formed further out in the Solar System, where water ice would be able to freeze into chunks of ice.
Do earth and venus have one moon?
Earth has one moon. Venus has no moon.
Do mercury and venus have a moon?
No, neither of them have an orbiting moon.
What will happen if venus have moon?
Venus will also have an eclipse
Why doesn t venus have a moon?
- Why doesn’t Venus have any moons? There appears to be evidence that Venus did have moons in the ancient past. That’s because Venus is rotating backwards from the rest of the planets. Seen from above, all of the planets rotate counter-clockwise.
What does moon trine venus mean?
In a natal chart, the Moon Venus trine means you are sensual and quite attractive to other people but need to pay more attention to your actions… The Moon is responsible with our home, our feelings and temperament, and also the emotional reactions triggered by the outside world.
Can a venus flytrap sense?
I don't really understand sense, but if Can a venus fly trap feel was your question, then yes, it can.
Is it true that venus does not have a moon?
- Series: Moons of the Solar System. Yes, Venus is also close to the sun, but its gravity is strong enough to be able to hold a Moon. And yet it doesn’t have one. There are two primary theories to explain this. The first theory purports that Venus did have a Moon, but the sun stole it away, like in Mercury’s case.
What moon orbits venus?
No moons orbit Venus.
Could nasa have gone to the moon sooner?
Musk responded to a question about the timeframe on Twitter on Saturday, saying that SpaceX's lunar lander will be ready for its moon trip "probably sooner" than 2024. In April, SpaceX won NASA's ...
How could nasa have faked the moon landings?
It took 400,000 Nasa employees and contractors to put Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on the moon in 1969 – but only one man to spread the idea that it was all a hoax. His name was Bill Kaysing.
Did venus have a moon in the past?
Venus has no moon, yet this moon was discovered in the 1700s.
Could venus be habitable?
- NASA Climate Modeling Suggests Venus May Have Been Habitable Observations suggest Venus may have had water oceans in its distant past. A land-ocean pattern like that above was used in a climate model to show how storm clouds could have shielded ancient Venus from strong sunlight and made the planet habitable.
Could venus support life?
no its way to hot and if there somehow is life there it would be microbes because a Russian probe landed there and saw there are no large lifeforms there
Could venus sustain life?
No, at about 800 deg F, it is too hot. Venus is an example of global warming gone mad because it is carbon dioxide in the air that is preventing the heat from escaping.
Could we colonize venus?
Venus has certain similarities to Earth which, if not for the hostile conditions, might make colonization easier in many respects in comparison with other possible destinations… Venus's relative proximity makes transportation and communications easier than for most other locations in the Solar System.
Could we fix venus?
Although it is generally conceded that Venus could not be terraformed by introduction of photosynthetic biota alone, use of photosynthetic organisms to produce oxygen in the atmosphere continues to be a component of other proposed methods of terraforming.
Does sailor venus die in sailor moon?
Yes she does but she comes back to life with the rest of the Sailor Scouts.