How does venus compare with the earth radius and mass?
- Top best answers to the question «How does venus compare with the earth radius and mass»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How does venus compare with the earth radius and mass?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 21 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «How does venus compare with the earth radius and mass»
- Whereas Earth has a mean radius of 6,371 km and a mass 5,972,370,000 quadrillion kg, Venus has a mean radius of about 6,052 km and a mass of 4,867,500,000 quadrillion kg. This means that Venus is roughly 0.9499 the size of Earth and 0.815 as massive.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How does venus compare with the earth radius and mass?» often ask the following questions:
❔ Compare venus' and earth?
Venus rhymes with penis, Earth rhymes with birth, Therefore they are the exact same and both relate to reproduction.
- Why does the earth have more mass than venus?
- What is venus radius?
- Which is lower in mass venus or earth?
❔ How does earth and venus compare?
They are the closest to eachother
- How times larger is venus' mass compared to earth?
- How does the temperature of venus compare to the temperature of earth?
- How different is gravity in venus as compare to earth?
❔ How does the weight of venus compare to earth?
- Being that Venus has a gravitational force of 8.87m/s 2, we multiply the object's mass by this quanitity to calculate an object's weight on Venus. So an object or person on Venus would weigh 90.42% its weight on earth. Therefore, a person would be lighter on Venus than on earth.
1 other answer
Venus' radius = 0.95 of Earth's Venus' mass = 0.815 of Earth's
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «How does venus compare with the earth radius and mass?» so you can surely find the answer!
What is planet venus radius and diameter?
Venus has a radius of 3,760 miles (6,052 km) and a diameter of 7,521 miles (12,104 km).
What is the orbital radius of venus?
- The radius of Venus's orbit is 0.7 AU. The period of the earth's orbit is 1 year. (This is the definition of one year.) The period of Venus's orbit is 0.6 year.
Does venus come closer to earth?
No planet approaches closer to Earth than Venus; at its nearest it is the closest large body to Earth other than the Moon. Because Venus's orbit is nearer the Sun than Earth's, the planet is always roughly in the same direction in the sky as the Sun and can be seen only in the hours near sunrise or sunset.
How does venus size compare to earth's size?
They are almost exactly the same,if you were 400 pounds on earth you would be 393 pounds on venus
How smaller is venus' compared with earth?
Just a bit. Venus and earth are the two closest in size of the planets in our solar system. Earth is slightly larger than Venus.
What is venus relative mass?
the relative mass on venus is .815
What is the radius of the following planets mercury venus earth mars jupiter and mars?
Mercury:757.75 miles Venus:1,925 miles Earth:1,981.75 miles Mars:1,050 miles Jupiter:22,125 miles
What would be the radius of venus' moon if it was 27 percent of the radius of venus?
If the planet Venus had a moon 27% of its radius, then its moon would have a radius of 1,025 miles (1,650 km).
Can venus see earth?
it seems no,but if you use the special tools
What is the radius of the earth nasa?
With a radius of 3,959 miles (6,371 kilometers), Earth is the biggest of the terrestrial planets, and the fifth largest planet overall.
What does venus have that earth does not?
- For some time, astronomers have struggled to answer why Earth has a magnetic field (which allows it to retain a thick atmosphere) and Venus do not. According to a new study conducted by an international team of scientists, it may have something to do with a massive impact that occurred in the past.
Does venus has more gravity than earth?
Venus and Earth are similar in size, and have similar surface gravity. However, compared to Earth, Venus has slightly less gravity (8.87 m/s2 compared to Earth's 9.81 m/s2 ). The surface pressure of these two planets is substantially different, though: it is 92 times greater on Venus than it is on Earth!
Does venus have a core like earth?
Venus and Earth are often called twins because they are similar in size, mass, density, composition and gravity. Venus is actually only a little bit smaller than our home planet, with a mass about 80% of Earth's. The interior of Venus is made of a metallic iron core that's roughly 2,400 miles (6,000 km) wide.
Does venus have less days than earth?
- Planet Venus spins so slowly on its axis that one day on the planet lasts nearly 243 Earth days . Because it's closer to the Sun than Earth is, the planet has a 225-day year. So, the day is actually longer than a year, which means that Venus residents would only get to see two sunrises per year.
Does venus have stronger gravity than earth?
No. The mass, and the gravity, of Venus is slightly less than that of Earth.
How does venus planet affect our earth?
- The orbits of planets hundreds of millions of miles away can change weather patterns here on Earth. Every 405,000 years, gravitational tugs from the planets Jupiter and Venus gradually affect Earth's climate and life forms, according to a new study published Monday.
How do volcanic features on venus and mars compare to volcanic features on earth?
Like Earth, Venus has volcanic mountains and other features that are probably made of thin, runny lava, on Venus the volcanos sometimes spew out sulfur into the atmosphere, although there is no proof Venus is volcanically active, scientists believe it most likely is. On Mars there are large shields of volcanoes similar to those on Venus and Earth,as well as cone-shaped volcanoes and lava flows, some of these volcaoes are significantly bigger than Earth's volcanoes, such as Olympus Mons, which is 3 times the size of Mount Everest, but none of these are volcanically active.
How big is the radius of venus in km?
- Radius of Venus. The radius of Venus is 6,052 km. Double that and you get the diameter of Venus: 12,104 km.
How big is the radius of venus in miles?
- (Image credit: NASA) Venus has a mean radius of 3,760 miles, or 6,052 kilometers. Most planets in the solar system, including Earth, spin so rapidly that they bulge slightly at the middle, creating a radius that differs at the poles and the equator.
Earth to venus how long?
The shortest time a spacecraft has taken to get to Venus from Earth is 109 days, or 3.5 months. The longest journey took 198 days or 6.5 months. Most journeys take between 120 and 130 days which is about 4 months.
How far earth to venus?
- The closest possible opposition distance between Earth and Venus is 38 million kilometers. This is the closest that any planet comes to Earth. The farthest that Venus ever gets from Earth is 261 million km. The means that the Venus distance from Earth can vary by an incredible 223 million km.