How long does it take for purified water fallout 4?

11
Daphne Cole asked a question: How long does it take for purified water fallout 4?
Asked By: Daphne Cole
Date created: Fri, Jul 16, 2021 2:20 PM
Date updated: Sat, Jun 25, 2022 9:08 AM

Content

Top best answers to the question «How long does it take for purified water fallout 4»

Purified water is added to the workshop inventory when the settlement update timer activates every 24 in-game hours (72 real minutes, if the player character doesn't accelerate the passage of in-game time by sleeping).

10 other answers

Purified water is produced at any populated settlements allied with the player that are equipped with water pumps or water purifiers. Purified water is added to the workshop inventory when the settlement update timer activates every 24 in-game hours (72 real minutes, if the player character doesn't accelerate the passage of in-game time by sleeping). Entering workshop mode at a settlement pauses the update timer for that settlement, while in-game time continues to pass, so the exact time of ...

3. I have just tested this for you - I have an industrial water purifier and 20 settlers in my settlement, this means I have 20 units of water left at the end of each day. I took all of the water out of my store and then slept for 24 hours and woke up to 20 purified water in my store.

There have been times when it seems the game glitches and I won't get any water for several days. Then it will start working again and I can pick up my daily surplus. ~10...15 real-time (gameplay) minutes. Both need to pass for new water to spawn. How many real-time minutes exactly it is - i don't know.

Water farms are on a real world timer. Go do stuff for about an hour then go back. Cleared out Corvega Factory for an early quest and came back, hoping to see some water but nothing. Guess I'll go...

Fallout 4: Water, & Food Purified Water & Vegetable Workshop Deposits A Water Purifier in Fallout 4. As with Scavenging Stations, food and water are regularly deposited into your Settlement's Workshop inventory and can be shared among Settlements for building/survival purposes via Supply Lines. This guide will teach you a bit about these two desireable item types and how you can efficiently get purified water as well as food in abundance for cooking, chemistry, and selling for caps.

It takes 24 in-game hours AND 8 real time minutes for more water to be placed. After I picked up the purified water from the workshop, I waited 24 in-game hours, stood right next to the workshop,...

Disconnect the power to the purifier, and then reconnect it. This happens some times so ive taken to installing a switched pylon so that i can cycle the power to the pumps whenever i show up. Your water Pumps have a 75% Chance to create purified water and a 25% Chance for dirty water.

According to the Fallout 4 wikia: Every 24 hours, a settlement with a non-zero population will produce 1 purified water per unit of water production. This water will be stored automatically in the settlement's workshop.

This will provide more water than you need for your settlers and all the excess will be stored in your Workshop as Purified Water. You can come by every day or two of in-game time and just pick this up to have as great healing item in the Commonwealth.

He can give the player character purified water, but only five at a time before needing to refresh his supply. It takes a week for him to refill his supply (meaning he can restore 100 HP every week). He will advise the player character to use My First Infirmary if they are injured.

Your Answer