Asked By: Taya Jacobi
Date created: Wed, Jul 21, 2021 11:07 AM
Date updated: Thu, Jun 23, 2022 11:24 AM
Top best answers to the question «What are the pros of tidal energy»
- It's renewable and reliable. As mentioned earlier, gravity from the moon and the sun creates natural tide movements that cause energy…
- It's environmentally friendly…
- A predictable energy source…
- Maintains efficiency…
- Easy and flexible maintenance.
- Tides are easily predictable.
- Inexpensive to maintain.
- Reliable and renewable source of energy.
- High energy density than other renewable energy forms.
- It produces no greenhouse gases or other waste.
1 other answer
Tidal energy is very reliable